19/10/53
First marriage
May 1994, Jackson married singer - songwriter Lisa Marie Presley's daughter Way Elvis Presley Way They first met in 1975 during work on the Jackson family. M GM Grand Hotel & Casino. And once again came in contact through a friend of both the beginning of 1993 [95], both by phone contact every day. The case of child sexual Eyneam a big story. Jackson is to release emotions and Lisa Marie, she is concerned about health and drug problems of his [91] Lisa Marie explained. "I believe that he did not do anything wrong, and he was slandered and yes. I started to fall in love with him. I want to protect him. I felt that I should do that, "[96], then soon. Jackson tried to convince her to agree out of court and seek drug treatment. That they both follow the [91] Jackson and Lisa talk. Marie by telephone in the fall of 1993, "If I ask her to marry. Is that? "[91] Express Valley and Jackson married the Dominican Republic is a private [97] At that time, tap Lloyd I guess different things about the wedding is meant to refute the image of sexual abuse [. 97] Jackson and Presley divorced in May next 2 years later, however, remain good friends to each other.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น